Форум города Днепр (Днепропетровска)
Форум города Днепр

Вернуться   Форум города Днепр (Днепропетровска) > ГОРОД ДНЕПР > Задай вопрос мэру Борису Филатову

Задай вопрос мэру Борису Филатову Свои предложения, обращения и жалобы оставляйте в этой ветке форума.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый Сегодня, 12:07   #1
Gallagher
Новичок

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Вес репутации: 1
Gallagher на пути к лучшему
По умолчанию The moment humbling moment time, Ikem Ekwonu well prepared toward

After Ikem Ekwonu beginner year, the Matthews indigenous felt poised in direction of acquire previously mentioned the NFL. The preceding initially spherical range experienced commenced all 17 video games inside 2022 and demonstrated his relevance as the 6th over-all 2023 transpired. Granted, it was a period and efficiency that just one no individual really should be beholden in direction of as an indication of their energy. Still for Ekwonu, not simply the 2-15 history, nonetheless moreover his personal general performance, was a sobering fact observe of his particular hubris. "I appear to be which includes I past yr, I didn't choose benefit of the products that I experienced obtainable in the direction of me. I come to feel including I sort of merely, I wager driving the coattails of that starter year a minor little bit," Ekwonu admitted Wednesday, after the Panthers 5th OTA prepare. "I consideration) I was at a level in which I, I basically wasn't. o, I wasn't fearful this 12 months in direction of attain out, question for some support, shift higher than with the men. "I put on't require in the direction of communicate upon closing 12 months also a lot if I'm remaining straightforward, still normally fairly humbling expertise. "Fresh Panthers mind educate Dave Canales introduced Joe Gilbert and Harold Goodwin with him towards Tampa Bay, as offensive line train and work match coordinator respectively Lamar Jackson Jersey. As Ekwonu is made up of uncovered in direction of "realize out" excess this yr, he's put in year within just motion picture investigation with coaches, hunting around situations against very last yr that the employees felt ended up optimum indicative of the place the 3rd yr cope with may improve. "It incorporated some motion picture examine in opposition to very last calendar year," Ekwonu explained of the conferences. "Merely shoring up some inconsistencies upon that tapejust wanting at variables I did Excellent, factors I did completely wrong, and basically producing of course I'm doing the job out the kinks. "Every time on your own're searching at the total physique of do the job that was previous calendar year, there was variables that arrived up season and year all over again that I didn't mend as the period went upon, hence it's seriously a significant precedence for me. "That self-analysis and review is emblematic of Ekwonu's contemporary technique toward this period and his personalized recreation nevertheless far too a reminder for the full offense and staff members. By no means at any position all through the 2023 time did he sense "including any stage we experienced previous yr wasn't fixable. It under no circumstances went back again in direction of individuality or every little thing such as that. " It was acctely a subject of accepting they had been there and then addressing any matter is made up of been the attention of Ekwonu's offseason, spurning in opposition to a interaction with Canales that strengthened all the 1st spherical still left deal with may possibly be in direction of this offense. "It was specifically exhibiting his assnce that he experienced in just me, telling me that early, it only type of exactly fastened up the offseason for me, rather basically telling me aspects I can consideration upon, developing confident I can be the least difficult participant I may well be https://www.pantherssportsapparel.co...roberts-jersey. o certainly enjoy that interaction," Ekwonu as Canales' offense includes been executed, it's develop into very clear in the direction of all included, the playbook is take care of pleasant. The plan depends greatly upon a hurry-to start with assault, supplemented via engage in-motion and bootlegs, in accor towards Canales. All strategies that the thoughts educate understands will convenience his remaining handle. "I believe that Ickey, he's been carrying out a perfect activity. What does he do simplest? He is a mauler, and we're transferring towards operate the ball and I imagine whenever adult males are capable in direction of precisely be competitive and perform in the direction of their character, it presents them a whole lot of self esteem inside just about anything else that they do. o, I'm psyched regarding the place he's at and what we're likely toward be undertaking this yr. "If the 2023 year was challenging for Ekonwu, the future offseason is made up of been humbling. Reading through all he was, all he'd turn out to be and all he could possibly be, then marrying the a few in direction of make a decision his up coming techniques. It's been abrasive at instances, hopeful at many others, however irrespective, it's created an Ikem Ekwonu even further composed in the direction of choose upon a refreshing offense and a clean Ekwonu: "Actually, it was a complicated yr remaining 12 months, battling within just a large amount of information and from time to time it's complicated not in the direction of choose down upon you, still getting some of Those people adult men inside your corner toward normally carry by yourself up, toward exhibit on your own that's not always who yourself areyou could possibly crank out a miscalculation Charles Johnson Jersey. "
Gallagher вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ