Форум города Днепр (Днепропетровска)
Форум города Днепр

Вернуться   Форум города Днепр (Днепропетровска) > ДОСКА ОБЪЯВЛЕНИЙ ДНЕПРА > Услуги

Услуги В этом разделе пользователи могут предложить свои услуги в разных сферах деятельности

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 12.06.2024, 13:44   #1
SarahRichard
Новичок

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Вес репутации: 0
SarahRichard на пути к лучшему
По умолчанию The Power of Forgiveness: Learning from Graci's Journey

Hi, How are you guys? I held onto a grudge against a former co-worker for way too long. It was a petty thing, but it just festered inside me for months. Reading about Graci's journey made me realize how much that negativity was holding me back. This book inspired me to finally reach out and apologize. It wasn't easy, but it felt like a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. While "A Slight Interruption Rhonda Spearman Sims" isn't strictly a war novel, it beautifully portrays the impact of war on everyday lives. Seeing the story unfold from Graci's perspective, a woman separated from her love due to the conflict, felt fresh and impactful. Perhaps someone else has a story about a family member who served in a war, and how it affected their relationships back home? Let's share our experiences and discuss the human cost of conflict.
SarahRichard вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ