Форум города Днепр (Днепропетровска)
Форум города Днепр

Вернуться   Форум города Днепр (Днепропетровска) > КУЛЬТУРА, ДОСУГ, РАЗВЛЕЧЕНИЯ > Онлайн кинотеатр

Онлайн кинотеатр Ваши любимые фильмы, мультфильмы, клипы... выкладываем и ищем файлы

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 18.01.2023, 11:47   #1
Emilylowes
Новичок

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Вес репутации: 0
Emilylowes на пути к лучшему
По умолчанию I can think of the situation

I came up with a few scenarios using decent equipment, Spirit, Vipermagi, Arach, Magefist, Mara's and more D2R Items. The exact values will differ due to numerous variables that cannot cover all possible scenarios however this should at a minimum illustrate the scenario:

The most improbable way I can think of the situation where another weapon performs better than Crescent Moon is when you already have significant lightning resistance and have to sacrifice a number of +skills to get the 117 FCR. Making use of Crescent Moon, Infinity, Shako with 5/5 light facet Vipermagi as well as an ammy of 2/20, when you are battling a monster that has no Lightning resistance (Ventar the Unholy), Crescent Moon will deal 33 percent less damage when compared to perfect Eschuta's with five light faces, CoH and an ammy for lightning of 3/10.

The most improbable scenario I could come up with the place where Crescent Moon does more damage is far more impressive. By using Crescent Moon, Infinity, Vipermagi as well as an ammy of 2/20 for monsters that has a lightning resistance of 115% (Magic Resistance Infector for Souls), Crescent Moon can deal the same amount of damage, 1,245% higher when compared to HOTO CoH, HOTO, and an ammy of 3/10 light. Of course, these are extremely extreme cases, however the point is that CM can sometimes deal little damage (usually when it comes to weaker monsters, the extra damage won't make a huge difference) however, occasionally CM can do a lot greater damage (often against stronger monsters, where you'll be able to feel the impact).

More realistic, yet still powerful In the event that you possess Infinity however not having Griffon's CM offers a significant damage boost to break immunities. Utilizing the same gear as that previous instance, when you take on an opponent that has 100 percent resist to lightning cheap D2R Ladder Items, Crescent Moon will inflict 216 percent higher damage. HOTO.
P2Pah is the best C2C platform online games' shop, cheap, fast delivery, safe, professional services guaranteed! P2Pah is the most reliable place to buy D2R Items, Lost Ark Gold, WoTLK Gold and more others. Bio: https://linktr.ee/heulwenlucas
Emilylowes вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 27.12.2023, 09:28   #2
cofffee124
Новичок

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Вес репутации: 10
cofffee124 на пути к лучшему
По умолчанию Re: I can think of the situation

The heating module is safe and the effects are not extreme. In low ambient temperatures, it takes about half an hour for a sexdoll to reach body temperature. Due to temperature restrictions, heating is slower to ensure product safety.

I know "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" and it's all very subjective, but I think this casual look suits her best and hopefully gives you a better idea of her appeal and appeal as a partner and why I Becoming like this near her.

When using cheap sex dolls, you must use a lubricant to keep the private parts of the inflatable doll fully lubricated. If lubricant is not used, there will be insufficient internal lubrication of the doll, which may cause the genitals to tear after use. Just wear a condom that's lubricated enough.
cofffee124 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ